Helpdesk v3.8.6 is now availablein Latest Updates
Our helpdesk extension for Joomla was updated to version 3.8.6 and is now available to download to all our customers with valid subscriptions.
- Added the "check" to use or not the KB rating and comments in the print version of an article.
- Added the contract custom fields to be visible in the client profile on frontend.
- Added parameter to enable/disable Digistore domains requirement.
- Added missing image for default logos.
- Added field with more ordering options in the ticket manager.
- Fixed the KB articles display in frontend by checking category and department for access restrictions.
- Fixed list of departments showing to users without permissions to access them.
- Fixed error when publishing a public discussion in the administration.
- Fixed ticket relation when some characters were used in ticket subject.
- Fixed error when trying to create a KB article in frontend.
- Fixed alert date which was using 2 times the offset.
- Fixed error in glossary that was not displaying the glossary letters filter.
- Fixed due date calculation when using schedules.
- Anonymous templates were missing the show/hide of the sections (if used).
- Fixed CC and BCC search not returning emails from database.
- Fixed typo where CC was BC in language file.
- Fixed the details not showing on the Monthly Client Report (Detailed).
- Fixed the tasks times not being part of the Monthly Client Report.
- Fixed undefined appearing when setting a user to belong to a client from a ticket.
- Email fetching wasn't saving the day of the week on the ticket table.
- Small CSS overrides on bootstrap.
- Improved the contract times calculation.
- Changed the floating status field to be on bottom.
- Changed query for timesheet inside the ticket to get times correctly.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments